The Cavern Club has become one of the most famous music venues in Britain as the club that launched The Beatles. They played there almost 300 times between 1961 and 1963.
Today’s Cavern is a thriving live music destination and one of Liverpool’s top tourist attractions, it showcases the legacy of the Beatles and other acts from the area.
- ISPS conferences are always friendly and inspiring
- Liverpool is a wonderful city to visit, richly renovated - the Cavern where the Beatles and many others performed, the Tate Liverpool, the vibrant waterfront, and much, much more
- A very exciting and important conference theme: making REAL change happen
- Inspiring plenary speakers
- Multidisciplinary participation, experts by experience and family members, participants from around the globe
- Lectures, workshops and symposia to suit every interest
- And much more..........
Gill O'Halloran is our ‘poet in residence’
Extract from ' Sea Life'
- Gill has been writing short stories and poems for many years.
- She gained a distinction in the 'Craft of Writing' course run by Birkbeck University.
- Her first poetry collection ‘This Seven Year Old Walks Into a Bar' pub.
- Indigo Dreams Press was included in the top 20 individual collections of 2009 by The Small Press Poetry Awards.
- In 2014 she was shortlisted for the Off the Stanza poetry prize.
- She has lived experience of mental illness as a carer, and has run poetry workshops for carers, health service users, and the bereaved.