The conference will open with a welcome event on Wednesday 30th Aug, 6.30-8pm.
The pre-conference workshops will take place on Wednesday 30th August.
On Sunday 3rd September the conference will end at 1pm.
More information to follow soon.
Gill O'Halloran is our ‘poet in residence’
Extract from ' Sea Life'
- Gill has been writing short stories and poems for many years.
- She gained a distinction in the 'Craft of Writing' course run by Birkbeck University.
- Her first poetry collection ‘This Seven Year Old Walks Into a Bar' pub.
- Indigo Dreams Press was included in the top 20 individual collections of 2009 by The Small Press Poetry Awards.
- In 2014 she was shortlisted for the Off the Stanza poetry prize.
- She has lived experience of mental illness as a carer, and has run poetry workshops for carers, health service users, and the bereaved.